God Of Martial Arts: Chapter 100.3 -The Realm Of Wonder(3)


Comments

  1. thanks for the chapter. its getting interesting again~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished the 2500 chapters of the LN in which this manga is based about 1 and a half month ago and i can confirm what the translator comented at the end of the chapter, the story is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I couldn't wait for this last part I already read on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo. thanks for chapter. You going to add any new mangas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a suggestion request on Instagram and telegram, if you have some suggestions then message me on my group.

      Delete
  5. thank you very much for the kind hardwork... =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank cap for the new chapter ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter, pretty hyped after seeing what you've said about the story haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if you already got the question 15 times but on what day do you usually upload a new translation?

      Delete

Post a Comment